Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's Alive!

After a 6 month sabbatical (mostly due to a lack of interesting events in my life to write about), I have decided to re-enter the blogosphere. I also made a new year's resolution to post on my blog at least once a month, so let the record show that I am posting on January 31, 2010 at 10:15 p.m.

Speaking of new year's resolutions/goals, I accomplished one of my goals on Tuesday, I got a job! Woohoo! I will be working as an Account Manager at a company called Passport Unlimited. Keep your eyes peeled (I think this phrase is kind of gross, but I still like to use it for some reason), Passport could be coming to city near you!

3 comments:

  1. wooohhooo! welcome bacl to the blog world! we missed you. and CONGRATS on the new job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Keep the blog posts a comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember how you made a goal to post on your blog once a month and then never posted again? I want an update! Aren't you in Ghana?

    ReplyDelete